Do you need to “Make it Official” despite the ongoing pandemic? California Wedding Officiant can help.
Andrew Allen is currently offering socially/physically distanced civil elopements in the Antioch/Brentwood Area in the San Francisco East Bay Area. All recommended protocols are being followed including wearing a mask.
If you need a Marriage License, the Alameda County Clerk has developed an innovative contact-less method for issuing them.
- Complete the AFFIDAVIT OF INABILITY TO APPEAR, and the MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE COPY REQUEST FORM.
- Have your signatures on the AFFIDAVIT OF INABILITY TO APPEAR notarized.
- Provide the OFFICIANT’S CONTACT INFORMATION and have the officiant sign it.
- Submit the completed and notarized application packet along with the payment and other required documents to the Alameda County Clerk via the drop box located outside the office (9:00AM – 4:00PM).
- The County Clerk will mail the parcel containing the marriage license directly to the Officiant.
- Once the Officiant has received the license, schedule a date and time for the ceremony.
(I have the application packet in a Fillable PDF format and can help you to fill it out and completely and properly.)
If you already have a marriage license and just want the minimum legal required civil wedding ceremony, the fee is $85.
If you don’t have a license and need help with applying for it, the fee is $165.
If you want an actual ceremony, (religious or non-religious) with quotes, a poem, and vows, etc, the fee is also $165
To learn more, or begin the process, please complete the form below.
I look forward to helping you solemnize your union during this difficult and challenging time.