My name is Andrew Allen, founder of California Wedding Officiant. If you are an engaged couple in need of an Officiant, I will systematically guide you through the complex process of crafting a personalized "Magical and Memorable" wedding ceremony, help you avoid embarrassing mishaps, and celebrate your union in front of your approving family and friends. You deserve a wedding day free of stress. Visualize yourself beaming with bliss on your "Big Day." You will receive a grand wedding ceremony for a bargain fee.
The California Wedding Officiant “Happily Ever After Plan”
1. Complete the contact form with essential details about you and your wedding.
2. You will receive a brochure with a list of packages. Choose the package that fits your needs and budget. I will also send a detailed quote.
3. Use the handy online app for scheduling a consultation meeting, either in person or online via video chat. (Wonderful Wedding and Marvelous Matrimony packages only)
4. Based on your input, I will craft a rough draft/sample ceremony script that will have a variety of ideas, options, and alternatives.
5. During the meeting, I will go over the text and walk you through it. You will bring your thoughts and ideas, and I will bring my experience and resources. The three of us will collaborate to compose a "Magical and Memorable" ceremony script for your special day.
6. After that, if you decide that California Wedding Officiant is a good fit, I will email you a proposal which spells out all the details of what we have agreed to. It will have a link which makes it easy to send a retainer deposit with a bank card. Once complete, your wedding date and time will be reserved on my calendar. We will continue to communicate and fine tune all the details of your ceremony right up until your “Big Day.”
"No union is more profound than marriage, for it embodies the highest ideals of love, fidelity, devotion, sacrifice, and family. In forming a marital union, two people become something greater than they once were." - Justice Anthony Kennedy - as part of a historic United States Supreme Court ruling
"Andrew was amazing! Monica and I were so happy we found Andrew. After doing a search on the Internet for an officiant, we came across Andrew which felt like a good match. He was quick to respond to my inquiry and exceptionally friendly. I think the first time Andrew and I spoke over the phone, we spoke for more than 20 minutes just getting to know each other and feeling each other out.
Andrew was just as polite and friendly in person as he was over the phone. He explained to us how everything works and showed us a sample of the script. Andrew was so flexible in making changes we requested for certain cultural traditions for our ceremony.
On the wedding day, Andrew arrived early and ready to go. He had a calming demeanor about him which helped me and my wife stay calm throughout the ceremony. After the ceremony, Andrew helped us complete all the proper paperwork which he filed for us the next day because he just so happened to be by the county clerk's office.
I can't say anything more about Andrew. He was easy to communicate with via email and just an overall great officiant and amazing person."
Take a look!
This is a wedding video excerpt from one of the delightful ceremonies that I have been involved in. This happens to be a Non-Religious Ceremony. Keep in mind that each ceremony is unique, but this will give you an idea of my style and delivery.
The longer 15 minute full ceremony video is available by request.
Want to Learn More?
Click to Request a Quote, or Check on Availability.